RISHABH RISH Clamp 1000A True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter is a highly innovative design for features those increases safety and comfort of user.
* Rotating clamp jaws facilitate the measurement at physically awkward positions, vertical bus bars, conductors placed at positions difficult to access.
* Clamp jaws can be opened or closed with the trigger placed at bottom side away from the jaws. This allows the user to place his/her hand at safer distance from live conductor. This greatly reduces exposure of human beings to electrical shocks
* Location and design of trigger eliminates fatigues caused by single finger operation. It allows spreading the force required to open the jaws over more than one finger to ensure comfortable operation.
* Comfortable operation of push buttons and function selector switch, in adverse field conditions.
- Large Jaw Opening - Jaw opening of 55mm for standard wire diameter of 50mm
- Narrow Body - Narrow housing for firm grip and easy to carry.
- High Accuracy for low current measurement - The clamp meter can measure accurately at not only the High currents but also Low current ranges.
- Temperature measurement from -200 to 800 °C using Pt 100 and Pt 1000 sensors.
- Analog Scale that updates at the rate 20 times/sec to observe fluctuations in input.
- MIN,MAX Function will start recording latest Minimum and Maximum readings
- NULL ZERO Correction for Resistance - for Low ohm measurement, the lead resistance can be compensated by pressing the shift key (Yellow Key)
- NULL ZERO Correction for Capacitance - Null zero connection for capacitance. For nF range, stray capacitance can be compensated by shift key (Yellow Key)
- AUTO and MANUAL ranging modes - In AUTO ranging mode the instrument automatically selects the range with best resolution depending on the applied input. In MANUAL ranging mode range is user selectable using MAN key.
- Diode Measurement - For testing diode and transistors, diode measurement function is available.
- Protection from dust and water - IP20 for terminals as per IEC60529
- Applicable International Safety standards - 600 V CAT IV/1000V CAT III as per International Safety standard IEC 61010-1- 2010